The CAA Office has moved from 11th Floor to the 2nd Floor of Velaanage Building effective 4th August 2020.
As per Air transport circular no: AT 13/2020 issued on 27th June 2020: The purpose of this Circular is to advise the airlines, aircraft operators and the relevant airport authorities on the heath measure taken by the Government of the Maldives relating to the entry of passengers and crew effective 15th July 2020.
This Guidance Material to assist airport operators, airline operators, aviation security and CIQ Agencies develop plans for the resumption of air travel in a gradual and effective manner whilst ensuring health of the travellers, airport and airline staff.
AT 12/2020 dated - 23rd March 2020 regarding precautionary measures taken against the import and spread of COVID-19 through air travel in the Maldives.
Drone use is growing at a rapid rate in the Maldives. The CAA Drone Initiative is designed to help you fly drones safely and legally, without endangering others.
The Maldivian Aviation Safety Programme is an integrated set of regulations and activities aimed at improving safety across the Maldivian aviation industry.
- CAA/ATS/03 - Application for Approval as an Air Transport Sales Agents
- CAA Form 19E - Application for MCAR-66 Written Examination
- CAA FORM MED003 - Application for Assessor approval
- CAA FORM MED002 - Application for AeMC approval
- CAA FORM MED001 - Application for AME approval
- CAAP - 66 - 1 Engineers Licensing Guidance Document