The Government of Maldives and the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain has signed an Air Services Agreement to facilitate air transport services between the two countries.
Maldives will be participating in the 40th General Assembly of ICAO which will be held from 24th September 2019 to 04th October 2019 in Montreal, Canada.
The Management Board of the EU-South Asia Aviation Partnership Project convened its third meeting at Bandos Island on 17 July 2019. Minister Nahula, in her opening remarks, called for greater collaboration between regional partners and emphasized the need for enhance environmental protection.
The CAA management takes pleasure in announcing that maternity and paternity leave durations for CAA staff have been amended to align with President Solih’s 100 day pledges.
A Root Cause Analysis workshop was held in Male' from 24-28 March 2019 with the assistance of COSCAP South Asia.
The Maldives CAA celebrated Internation Civil Aviation Day 2018, with a dinner held for the Industry and government agencies. The Minister for the CAA unveiled a scholarship scheme for young aviation professionals at the Dinner.
- CAA Form ELT - Registration Form for 406MHz ELT or Aviation USE PLB
- CAA Form 1 - Authorised Release Certificate
- NPRM submission form
- Form M - Fuel Consumption and Traffic - International and Total services, Commercial Air Carriers
- Form L - EN-Route Services Traffic Statistics
- Form K - Air Navigation Services Finance Data