The CAA management takes pleasure in announcing that maternity and paternity leave durations for CAA staff have been amended to align with President Solih’s 100 day pledges.
A Root Cause Analysis workshop was held in Male' from 24-28 March 2019 with the assistance of COSCAP South Asia.
The Maldives CAA celebrated Internation Civil Aviation Day 2018, with a dinner held for the Industry and government agencies. The Minister for the CAA unveiled a scholarship scheme for young aviation professionals at the Dinner.
Honorable Minister Aishath Nahula's speech on the occasion of International Civil Aviation Day 2018
Today Maldives CAA signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) at the 55th Conference of Directors General of Civil Aviation in Fiji.
PHILIPPINES-MALDIVES PRESS STATEMENT
- CAA/ATS/03 - Application for Approval as an Air Transport Sales Agents
- CAA Form 19E - Application for MCAR-66 Written Examination
- CAA FORM MED003 - Application for Assessor approval
- CAA FORM MED002 - Application for AeMC approval
- CAA FORM MED001 - Application for AME approval
- CAAP - 66 - 1 Engineers Licensing Guidance Document