The Management Board of the EU-South Asia Aviation Partnership Project convened its third meeting at Bandos Island on 17 July 2019. Minister Nahula, in her opening remarks, called for greater collaboration between regional partners and emphasized the need for enhance environmental protection.
The CAA management takes pleasure in announcing that maternity and paternity leave durations for CAA staff have been amended to align with President Solih’s 100 day pledges.
A Root Cause Analysis workshop was held in Male' from 24-28 March 2019 with the assistance of COSCAP South Asia.
The Maldives CAA celebrated Internation Civil Aviation Day 2018, with a dinner held for the Industry and government agencies. The Minister for the CAA unveiled a scholarship scheme for young aviation professionals at the Dinner.
Honorable Minister Aishath Nahula's speech on the occasion of International Civil Aviation Day 2018
Today Maldives CAA signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) at the 55th Conference of Directors General of Civil Aviation in Fiji.
- CAA Form CA71 - Replacements and Variations
- CAA Form CA50 - Request to Record an IDERA
- CAA Form CA54 - De-registration Request
- CAA Form CA51 - Request to Revoke an IDERA
- CAA/ATS/04 - Application for commercial Air Transport Operation by a Foreign Operator
- Form N - Aviation perdonnel, Licensing and Training