Honorable Minister Aishath Nahula's speech on the occasion of International Civil Aviation Day 2020.
The Minister for Transport Hon. Aishath Nahula signed “Flight Plan 2020-2025” today at a ceremony at the Ministry. Flight Plan 2020-2025 sets out, for the first time, the Government’s and the Civil Aviation Authority’s long term policies and objectives for the sustainable development of the aviation industry.
The CAA Office has moved from 11th Floor to the 2nd Floor of Velaanage Building effective 4th August 2020.
As per Air transport circular no: AT 13/2020 issued on 27th June 2020: The purpose of this Circular is to advise the airlines, aircraft operators and the relevant airport authorities on the heath measure taken by the Government of the Maldives relating to the entry of passengers and crew effective 15th July 2020.
This Guidance Material to assist airport operators, airline operators, aviation security and CIQ Agencies develop plans for the resumption of air travel in a gradual and effective manner whilst ensuring health of the travellers, airport and airline staff.
AT 12/2020 dated - 23rd March 2020 regarding precautionary measures taken against the import and spread of COVID-19 through air travel in the Maldives.
- CAD Form CA1 - Application for Registration of Aircraft or change of Ownership
- CAA Form ELT - Registration Form for 406MHz ELT or Aviation USE PLB
- CAA Form 1 - Authorised Release Certificate
- NPRM submission form
- Form M - Fuel Consumption and Traffic - International and Total services, Commercial Air Carriers
- Form L - EN-Route Services Traffic Statistics