Civil Aviation Authority held a Cabin Safety Training at STELCO Training Room from 5 to 7 November 2019. The target audience for this training programme was CAA and industry.
Civil Aviation Authority held a Ramp Inspection Training at STELCO Training Room from 22 to 25 September 2019. The target audience for this training programme was CAA and industry.
The Government of Maldives and the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain has signed an Air Services Agreement to facilitate air transport services between the two countries.
Maldives will be participating in the 40th General Assembly of ICAO which will be held from 24th September 2019 to 04th October 2019 in Montreal, Canada.
The Management Board of the EU-South Asia Aviation Partnership Project convened its third meeting at Bandos Island on 17 July 2019. Minister Nahula, in her opening remarks, called for greater collaboration between regional partners and emphasized the need for enhance environmental protection.
The CAA management takes pleasure in announcing that maternity and paternity leave durations for CAA staff have been amended to align with President Solih’s 100 day pledges.
- CAA Form 1753 - Application for Maintenance Programme Approval
- CAA Form CA71 - Replacements and Variations
- CAA Form CA50 - Request to Record an IDERA
- CAA Form CA54 - De-registration Request
- CAA Form CA51 - Request to Revoke an IDERA
- CAA/ATS/04 - Application for commercial Air Transport Operation by a Foreign Operator