The CAA management takes pleasure in announcing that maternity and paternity leave durations for CAA staff have been amended to align with President Solih’s 100 day pledges.
A Root Cause Analysis workshop was held in Male' from 24-28 March 2019 with the assistance of COSCAP South Asia.
The Maldives CAA celebrated Internation Civil Aviation Day 2018, with a dinner held for the Industry and government agencies. The Minister for the CAA unveiled a scholarship scheme for young aviation professionals at the Dinner.
Honorable Minister Aishath Nahula's speech on the occasion of International Civil Aviation Day 2018
Today Maldives CAA signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) at the 55th Conference of Directors General of Civil Aviation in Fiji.
PHILIPPINES-MALDIVES PRESS STATEMENT
- CAA Form 1753 - Application for Maintenance Programme Approval
- CAA Form CA71 - Replacements and Variations
- CAA Form CA50 - Request to Record an IDERA
- CAA Form CA54 - De-registration Request
- CAA Form CA51 - Request to Revoke an IDERA
- CAA/ATS/04 - Application for commercial Air Transport Operation by a Foreign Operator