The Maldives CAA celebrated Internation Civil Aviation Day 2018, with a dinner held for the Industry and government agencies. The Minister for the CAA unveiled a scholarship scheme for young aviation professionals at the Dinner.
Honorable Minister Aishath Nahula's speech on the occasion of International Civil Aviation Day 2018
Today Maldives CAA signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) at the 55th Conference of Directors General of Civil Aviation in Fiji.
PHILIPPINES-MALDIVES PRESS STATEMENT
The President of Maldives has declared a State of Emergency in the Maldives starting from today
Minister for Civil Aviation Mr. Moosa Zameer Addresses the Nation on International Civil Aviation Day 2017
- CAA Form ELT - Registration Form for 406MHz ELT or Aviation USE PLB
- CAA Form 1 - Authorised Release Certificate
- NPRM submission form
- Form M - Fuel Consumption and Traffic - International and Total services, Commercial Air Carriers
- Form L - EN-Route Services Traffic Statistics
- Form K - Air Navigation Services Finance Data